Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy bday Dinin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
amanar

amanar

Happy bday Dinin Empty
PostSubject: Happy bday Dinin   Happy bday Dinin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 7:18 am

Happy bday Dinin!

We hope you make a comeback soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Happy bday Dinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy bday Dinin   Happy bday Dinin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 7:51 am

Where are you Dinin?

Hope you have a great day.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

Happy bday Dinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy bday Dinin   Happy bday Dinin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 8:06 am

Thanks guys, I had a good birthday. As everyone has probably guessed i have regrettably had a lack of enthusiasm towards Aranock for the last 6 months or so. I found it hard to continue to log in to the game/forum after all these years, seeing the game population dwindle Sad To be honest I dont know if I am coming back or not at this point.
Back to top Go down
Martyr

Happy bday Dinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy bday Dinin   Happy bday Dinin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 10:22 am

Happy birthday Dinin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy bday Dinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy bday Dinin   Happy bday Dinin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy bday Dinin
Page 1 of 1