Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

server down

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
amanar

amanar

server down Empty
PostSubject: server down   server down Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:56 am

Just tried logging in, seems to be down.

I'll see if I can get access to reboot the server as I'm in the exact opposite time zone as LL. If something happens when he's sleeping I can reboot server.

Hang tight friends.
Back to top Go down
Pooch

Pooch

server down Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down   server down Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:17 pm

Just when i had time to play :/ any1 PM LL? someone else than me lol ive been pestrering him alot lately hehe
Back to top Go down
Motoko

server down Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down   server down Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:18 pm

Indeed hang tight.

Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

server down Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down   server down Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:02 pm

I've reached out to LL. Hope we hear back soon.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

server down Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down   server down Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:59 pm

My phone blew up on Thursday at the airport in Kalgoorlie, well actually more like faded away into an alternate reality.

I have borrowed another work phone but I will need to reinstall and my stuff including the game status links and putty to be able to log back into the server.
Hopefully, they will all be back to normal today.

The cause of the recent spate of crashes is a different matter.
Back to top Go down
sarkan

server down Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down   server down Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:18 pm

working in woopwoop kalgoorlie mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

server down Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down   server down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

server down
Page 1 of 1