Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cohors balteus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Exodus

Cohors balteus Empty
PostSubject: Cohors balteus   Cohors balteus Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 9:53 am

The belt shouldn't be soulbound, just slap a min rank 18 on it
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Cohors balteus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cohors balteus   Cohors balteus Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 7:55 am

Why not soulbound?
Otherwise you can just give it to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

Cohors balteus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cohors balteus   Cohors balteus Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 7:58 am

or make it so you can swap gear between team that you went to cohors with within a week period (if this is doable).

If you get two of the same pieces you can trade it off to your mate so you don't get bad random chests all the time like I do Sad

Just saying
Back to top Go down
Exodus

Cohors balteus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cohors balteus   Cohors balteus Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 9:12 am

yes I think you should be able to give it to anyone - sell or trade or give to an alt.

Not a large enough player base to get 3 people to go repeatedly, let alone 3 different races.

the general rank limit will stop privates having it and being overpowered for their rank.

theres no point in these new group areas if theres no player base or interest in doing them

other options are to make it slightly harder and give u the full belt after completion, people don't want to do areas over and over again for a chance at an item
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

Cohors balteus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cohors balteus   Cohors balteus Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 2:23 pm

They do if the reward is worth it. The belt is currently not worth the effort.

Look at Prison gear. RMC and I ran prison like 100 times together probably
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cohors balteus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cohors balteus   Cohors balteus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cohors balteus
Page 1 of 1