Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poison Bug?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill

Poison Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Poison Bug?   Poison Bug? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 8:42 pm

I seem to be having an issue with poison lasting forever and making my spell exhuastion and stun debuffs extend indefinitely. I had the issue the first time during Amped's live quest yesterday, when it killed me, then again today in Lancelot Village where it also killed me. I was able to recall today so I didn't die until I got to the clan area. It happened at around 5:10 on the 25th of the 5th month of the year 177 if that helps you check logs or whatever.

Both times it happened on my Warrior, Bill.

If you need any additional information just let me know.
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

Poison Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Bug?   Poison Bug? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 7:56 am

Happened again eh Bill?

Was it rank 10-15 spiders? If I'm not mistaken that's the monsters I thralled to kill you during the LQ.  Twisted Evil

Great job on posting the /time. Another great trick is to write in chat or shouts or /t yourself "123456789bill" that way we can search logs for that and get to the problem quicker.

LL will have to look into it when he has some free time. 

Hang tight.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Poison Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Bug?   Poison Bug? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 8:01 am

Was this you casting poison and spell exhaustion lasting forever or the spiders poisoning you and the poison lasting forever?

If the latter, could they have been repeatedly poisoning you.
If the former, I am guessing it was stopping you casting more spells.

Please clarify.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Poison Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Bug?   Poison Bug? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 9:27 am

It was the White Guardian that poisoned me this time, actually. I seemed to be fine, spell exhaustion was working as normal (I healed myself several times during the fight) but after the Guardian died I noticed my poison wasn't fading away. I thought it must just be a really long duration, so I headed towards the assassins, healing myself along the way. When I got to the assassins I got blasted several times, so I hit recall, then I got stunned. Recall faded away and I was placed in the clan area, but the stun, spell exhaustion, and poison all remained for well over a minute until I died and hadn't faded at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poison Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Bug?   Poison Bug? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poison Bug?
Page 1 of 1