Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ice/Garg Nest updates

Go down 
+2
Bill
Motoko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Motoko

Ice/Garg Nest updates Empty
PostSubject: Ice/Garg Nest updates   Ice/Garg Nest updates Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 12:36 pm

Hi folks,

Garg nest poles now give more exp (If you have already gotten them, this will not effect you).

The chests in garg nest have also been improved.

Ice nest poles now give more exp (If you have already gotten them, this will not effect you).

Ice nest has also been improved otherwise and made more difficult (Warning, suggest bringing a group, areas that were once easy may now be difficult).

Be careful, have fun, feedback here.
Back to top Go down
Bill

PostSubject: Re: Ice/Garg Nest updates   Ice/Garg Nest updates Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 9:39 pm

Well, I soloed my normal nest run (easier 2 gpots and the ice egg) on my FDM warrior. Everything felt exactly the same.

I also got the lt gen nest pole, gave me 19.6k at FDM... not sure what they were before but this still seems a tad low. Although, nest isn't really a hard area, so I suppose that's fine.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Ice/Garg Nest updates   Ice/Garg Nest updates Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 3:51 am

Bill wrote:
Well, I soloed my normal nest run (easier 2 gpots and the ice egg) on my FDM warrior.  Everything felt exactly the same.

I also got the lt gen nest pole, gave me 19.6k at FDM... not sure what they were before but this still seems a tad low.  Although, nest isn't really a hard area, so I suppose that's fine.

Sounds like bad luck on the pole, other than that, you didn't explore the entire nest...
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: Ice/Garg Nest updates   Ice/Garg Nest updates Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:56 am

If anyone wants to join my Earl sorc i'd be willing to give it a go
Back to top Go down
Bill

PostSubject: Re: Ice/Garg Nest updates   Ice/Garg Nest updates Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 12:33 pm

Well Sinfun and I fully explored it today. The new addition was great, in my opinion. Very challenging, and very rewarding, and a nice surprise. Well done.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Ice/Garg Nest updates   Ice/Garg Nest updates Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 3:11 pm

Bill wrote:
Well Sinfun and I fully explored it today.  The new addition was great, in my opinion.  Very challenging, and very rewarding, and a nice surprise.  Well done.  

More to come, may add more to nest.

Back to top Go down
Seyanmaster

Seyanmaster

PostSubject: Not cool..   Ice/Garg Nest updates Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 12:14 pm

Matt, Pentagrolm and I(Seyanmaster)

We did the Champion part of the nest today..

Matt (Knight) - 300k exp
Pentagrolm (Gen) - 236k
Seyanmaster (Knight) - 124k

Whats the Fair part in that one?

Bill got 260k... as knight....

not fair...

Generally my character mostly always get lowest exp amount out of poles...
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

PostSubject: Re: Ice/Garg Nest updates   Ice/Garg Nest updates Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 3:48 pm

133k as warlord
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Ice/Garg Nest updates   Ice/Garg Nest updates Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 3:59 am

Matt go and buy a Lotto ticket. Your real life luck may continue.
Seyan and Bubble do not waste your money unless you think your run of poor luck can not continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice/Garg Nest updates   Ice/Garg Nest updates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice/Garg Nest updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Announcements :: Game News-
Jump to: