Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please help me - gpots/dpots/scrolls included

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amanar

amanar

Please help me - gpots/dpots/scrolls included Empty
PostSubject: Please help me - gpots/dpots/scrolls included   Please help me - gpots/dpots/scrolls included Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 3:10 pm

Hi friends,

If you haven't already noticed, www.aranockonline.com has went through an update and I still have some ideas in mind.

I want to add a classes section.

I'd appreciate if someone could right up a little description on each class. Maybe a strength/weakness list as well for each class? Useful spells to raise?

Imagine if you happen to come across the website, and have no idea what Aranock is, and want to learn more information on what classes you can play in game.

Harakim
Templar
Mecenary
Seyan'Du
Arch-Templar
Arch-Harakim
Warrior
Sorcerer
Necromancer

Everyone who posts a reply that I find worthy will be rewarded gpots/dpots/stat scrolls based on how much work you did.

Thanks in advance

PS: Don't plagiarize the info
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: Please help me - gpots/dpots/scrolls included   Please help me - gpots/dpots/scrolls included Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 3:16 pm

I could also use help with someone making GIFs of each class with a transparent background.

You can download the gfx files here http://www.brockhaus.org/merc2.html

Trying to spice up the website
Back to top Go down
jaigur

PostSubject: Re: Please help me - gpots/dpots/scrolls included   Please help me - gpots/dpots/scrolls included Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 1:42 am

Harakim - Skilled with spells, but lacking when it comes to combating with weapons. This race relies on their magic to defeat their enemies.

Templar - Strong fighting skills, but lacks powerful magic. They rely on their fighting skills and strength to triumph their enemies in combat

Mecenary - A split race with better magic then a Templar, but not as powerful as a Harakim. Likewise, better with the weapon then a Harakim, but not as proficient as the Templar. They rely on a mixture of fighting skills and magic to conquer those who oppose them. This race can choose to become a master of magic becoming a Sorcerer, or a master with weapons becoming a Warrior.
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: Please help me - gpots/dpots/scrolls included   Please help me - gpots/dpots/scrolls included Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 7:17 am

Thanks Jaigur,

Please see Amped/Amanar in game Smile
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: Please help me - gpots/dpots/scrolls included   Please help me - gpots/dpots/scrolls included Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 7:18 am

This is a PM from Kitsundere/Nyan

Quote :
Harakim
A magic class with strong spells and a ghost companion to help them, 120 max spells and varying combat skills.
Strengths: Very high burst damage in an aoe, ranged attacks, strong target debuffing and stunning, has a ghost companion to tank damage for you, has a few different builds, extremely fast at ranking, has strong spells, one of the strongest solo classes in the game.

Weaknesses: Very bad dps to a single target at higher ranks, without debuffing the target you die fast, in a no-magic zone you're useless, weak armor, almost no fighting skills.

Useful skills/spells to raise:
Blast and bless are you're strongest spells usually, ghost companion can be useful for soloing, curse and stun always help, protection and magic shield give you more reaction timing to curse or stun your enemy, meditate lets you cast more spells more often.

Templar
A fighting class with very high weapon skills but horrible spells, 120 max combat skills and 30 max spells.
Strengths: Very high weapon skill, extremely strong paired with a magic race, has a no cooldown massive aoe stun, gets vicious crits with commonly used weapon, very high armor when u arch, one of the strongest no magic zone fighters.

Weaknesses: No mana regeneration normally, extremely horrible spells, the slowest ranking class, needs a speller to do a lot of things without consumables at a good speed, only 1 debuff that requires arch.

Axe is generally the best to raise first, once you've ranked up a little bit raising your spells can be useful for ranking faster, resistance OR immunity can be helpful to raise after your other stats are up as it helps you deal with spells.

Mercenary
A fighting class with medium fighting skills and spells, 60 max most things.
Strengths: Decent spells with fighting skills, has stealth, has the option of debuffing and stunning the enemy, multiple arch options.

Weaknesses: low fighting skills after the first few ranks, low max meditate, cannot specialize in combat or spells very well until arching.

Sword is generally the best to raise first along with a bit of bless a few points under it, protection and enhance weapon are usually raised a bit, stun and curse are other helpful things to raise as needed.

Seyan'du
A jack of all trades class, 90 max everything.
Strengths: Good at everything, has stealth, has the option of debuffing and stunning the enemy, has high weapon skill and magic shield resulting in being tanky, has a weapon that scales with your progress in the game becoming the strongest damage in the game.

Weaknesses: Not extremely strong at anything, extremely high costs to raise anything, low class spell modifier .95 results in getting out spelled, requires low officer to unlock.

Raising twohand first is your best option as it will take a long time to max anything, raising bless shortly behind will help, Protection and enhance weapon should be raised as needed, stun and curse can help later in the game but high costs make them hard to be useful early.

Necromancer
An extremely tanky race with a tanky Companion to help, varying max skills.
Strengths: Very high armor, only race with blind a very strong spell debuff, has curse 2 for debuffing enemies, two different companions(one out at a time) with undead regen, undead companion has high fighting skills and some fighting arch skills, Skeleton companion has high spells and some arch spells,both companions can heal you or themselves, has a race specific weapon with good damage and raises your blind, has a race specific amulet that raises all types of regen and gives other stats.

Weaknesses: No stun or Curse 1, not very strong without a companion out, requires very high officer or noble to unlock, low class spell modifier .95 results in getting out spelled.

Raising sword will help you fight stuff, Your companions will help you do much more damage, bless helps everything, blind helps deal with spellcasters and running from enemies, curse2 helps you deal with a alot of enemies usually very good to raise, protection harden and magic shield help make them the tankiest race.
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: Please help me - gpots/dpots/scrolls included   Please help me - gpots/dpots/scrolls included Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 7:18 am

If people re-work what kit did, I will still reward you.

I appreciate all the help and for you to allow me to use this information to post on the website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help me - gpots/dpots/scrolls included   Please help me - gpots/dpots/scrolls included Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please help me - gpots/dpots/scrolls included
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: