Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

staff/wand quest area bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
telamary

telamary

staff/wand quest area bug Empty
PostSubject: staff/wand quest area bug   staff/wand quest area bug Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:42 pm

i went to the flower farm and after i used the portal i got to a non-magic area that had 2 portals i use one and i endup back at the farm. the other one took me to a maze that you had to click on bushes to travel the maze.

here is the bug i found the quest item on an ancient witch in a part of the maze with no exit, isn't it suposed to be in a chest? confused

the 2nd bug is that after i got the wand skill i went back to that area and the portals did the same thing as before! ultraman managed to go to the seasoned woods but i was still stuck in the maze! affraid

im not sure whats going on here,ultraman sais he has the shield and staff so he doesent have wand and i have now wand and cant get staff! confused

the character im using is mercenary
Back to top Go down
http://www.stonedgestudio.com
Urdadi

Urdadi

staff/wand quest area bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff/wand quest area bug   staff/wand quest area bug Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:22 am

like prison lever, mash on portal till it takes u where u wanna go
Back to top Go down

staff/wand quest area bug
Page 1 of 1