Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

psp compatability?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
telamary

telamary

psp compatability? Empty
PostSubject: psp compatability?   psp compatability? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:49 pm

i was wondering if aranock can be played on the PSP. i have heard that some phones can play it but how can it be done on the psp? study

any info on if it can be done or how to do it would be apreciated. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.stonedgestudio.com
Cody

Cody

psp compatability? Empty
PostSubject: Re: psp compatability?   psp compatability? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Program the client and put the graphics on one of the PSP Disks and I don't see why not but currently I'm going to say no, Aranock is not playable on the PSP, however using an iPod touch + VPNing your System at home can allow you to play Aranock anywhere as long as you leave your PC on.
Back to top Go down
http://Moa-help.webs.com
Ravhin

psp compatability? Empty
PostSubject: Re: psp compatability?   psp compatability? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:56 am

Seriously? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

psp compatability? Empty
PostSubject: Re: psp compatability?   psp compatability? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

psp compatability?
Page 1 of 1