Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RDV territory: Strange Forest.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

RDV territory: Strange Forest. Empty
PostSubject: RDV territory: Strange Forest.   RDV territory: Strange Forest. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:04 am

Any other clan members will be blast on sight.
What happened today was just a warning message.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfPandas

LegionOfPandas

PostSubject: Re: RDV territory: Strange Forest.   RDV territory: Strange Forest. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:08 am

HAH! Pay no mind to the over confident little cake. She attempted to ambush me as I came outta AT. If I hadnt have already been recalling, I would have put her head on a spike. Strange forest is NOT RDV territory. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lazywarrior

PostSubject: Re: RDV territory: Strange Forest.   RDV territory: Strange Forest. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:48 am

Your empty threats mean nothing to us, any RDV members seen in SF will be killed on sight, we will now be gearing for war.
Back to top Go down
Rush

PostSubject: Re: RDV territory: Strange Forest.   RDV territory: Strange Forest. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 7:14 pm

Psyche
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RDV territory: Strange Forest.   RDV territory: Strange Forest. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RDV territory: Strange Forest.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Clans Forum :: Clans-
Jump to: