Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling some rbelts and crafted gear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazywarrior

Selling some rbelts and crafted gear Empty
PostSubject: Selling some rbelts and crafted gear   Selling some rbelts and crafted gear Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 8:53 am

Make an offer based on what u wanna buy it for, not really sure how much i wana sell most of them for. edit: also willing to farm some dpots to sell if anyone wants to buy them, 10k each.
Rainbow belts:

crafted stuff:
Back to top Go down
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Selling some rbelts and crafted gear   Selling some rbelts and crafted gear Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 2:25 pm

I'm interested in the 1st (115 power) and 3rd (8 brave/6 strength) rainbow belts.

Happy to trade either of my godly crystal swords for them. Or if you want gold, how about 150k?
Back to top Go down
Lazywarrior

PostSubject: Re: Selling some rbelts and crafted gear   Selling some rbelts and crafted gear Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 2:33 pm

Gold sounds good enough, see me on the server whenever.
Back to top Go down
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Selling some rbelts and crafted gear   Selling some rbelts and crafted gear Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 2:41 pm

Great! I should be able to catch you in-game sometime just before/after New Year.
Back to top Go down
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Selling some rbelts and crafted gear   Selling some rbelts and crafted gear Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 1:26 pm

Thanks for the trade!
Back to top Go down
Lazywarrior

PostSubject: Re: Selling some rbelts and crafted gear   Selling some rbelts and crafted gear Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 11:07 am

Found a few more rbelts and shields for sale I forgot I had if anyone still sees this.
rbelt+Crafted gear:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling some rbelts and crafted gear   Selling some rbelts and crafted gear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling some rbelts and crafted gear
Page 1 of 1