Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sock is knowingly wrecking the game for other players

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Sock is knowingly wrecking the game for other players Empty
PostSubject: Sock is knowingly wrecking the game for other players   Sock is knowingly wrecking the game for other players Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:37 am

Today he pulled some idiotic bullcrap on me by pulling two ghasts (Captain Ranked) about half-way across the map to the HoM Entrance and then started sitting there with fightback off, when I went out of HoM he lagged out of the game and basically killed my Brand new alt and made me lose about 700k luck. This is obviously an attempt to wreck someones experience on Aranock and I don't think that's making Aranocks image look very good.

I'll end this sentence with a simple comment, How is sock not banned yet?, he's a well known troll, he's a jerk to everyone and he's only playing to cause grief and annoyances for other players.

Last edited by Cody on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:50 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Moa-help.webs.com
joeSouL

PostSubject: Re: Sock is knowingly wrecking the game for other players   Sock is knowingly wrecking the game for other players Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:41 am

no homo
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Sock is knowingly wrecking the game for other players   Sock is knowingly wrecking the game for other players Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:54 am

In addition to the above post I've personally seen Sock break just about every rule Aranock has in the short time I've been playing here again but it's overlooked by the administration team for some unknown reason, because of this I feel I can no longer enjoy Aranock and I'm going to stop playing Aranock because of that reason.

Goodbye,
Cody
Back to top Go down
http://Moa-help.webs.com
joeSouL

PostSubject: Re: Sock is knowingly wrecking the game for other players   Sock is knowingly wrecking the game for other players Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:27 am

good luck with the future young aranockian nerd!
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

PostSubject: Re: Sock is knowingly wrecking the game for other players   Sock is knowingly wrecking the game for other players Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Cody wrote:
he's a well known troll, he's a jerk to everyone and he's only playing to cause grief and annoyances for other players.
[/b]
don't like the competition?
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Sock is knowingly wrecking the game for other players   Sock is knowingly wrecking the game for other players Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:03 am

Name calling whether justified or not isn't for this forum.

Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
https://aranock.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sock is knowingly wrecking the game for other players   Sock is knowingly wrecking the game for other players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sock is knowingly wrecking the game for other players
Page 1 of 1