Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We are Still Lining up?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zidane

We are Still Lining up? Empty
PostSubject: We are Still Lining up?   We are Still Lining up? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 6:54 am

there was some sort of LQ(we think) that just happened, and we are still lining up to get our rewards, and an innocent serg major minding his own business was killed with out attacking and didn't get his luck back? Just some information on whats happening would be good since we all put in time and didn't get anything.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

PostSubject: Re: We are Still Lining up?   We are Still Lining up? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 6:56 am

and now there are enemies in the temple that are attacking us but we cant kill... seriously?
Back to top Go down
Oldhaus

PostSubject: Re: We are Still Lining up?   We are Still Lining up? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 7:00 am

I died/saved twice by mobs that instantly agro, didn't even have time to recall both times. Ruined 3 set cloth SS gear. Would have liked to speak to the imp in game rather than going public but was just nobody around to talk to at the end (assumed end) of the LQ. There's still instant agro mobs around Aranock including wolves entering the temple as I type this.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: We are Still Lining up?   We are Still Lining up? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 7:24 am

Not sure what happened here but I compensated some folks.

Don't know who did the LQ - apologies for the issues.

Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: We are Still Lining up?   We are Still Lining up? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 8:29 am

Ok hopefully everyone is now sorted out.

We will put this down as a learning experience on the pitfalls of the /invade command.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are Still Lining up?   We are Still Lining up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We are Still Lining up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: