Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Max power gc stats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asmodeus

Max power gc stats Empty
PostSubject: Max power gc stats   Max power gc stats Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 6:35 am

Max power gc stats 360gc10

Here is a 300mod, 360 power gc's (gmoon and max mod) stats. Pathetic lol. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Oldhaus

Max power gc stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max power gc stats   Max power gc stats Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 7:49 am

lol I was hoping for more, low hand to hand mod and not enough resist for mixed still.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Max power gc stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max power gc stats   Max power gc stats Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 8:12 am

High Imm and on a high AH spells he would rock.
Throw in a C2 or two and the Icies would flee in fear.

He is now better than my GC on a gpot and I used to pent Icies, using C2.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

Max power gc stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max power gc stats   Max power gc stats Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 9:02 am

Lordlava wrote:
High Imm and on a high AH spells he would rock.
Throw in a C2 or two and the Icies would flee in fear.

He is now better than my GC on a gpot and I used to pent Icies, using C2.

The issue is not what you were able to do. The point of this picture and all my previous comments is that if its usefulness is not increased, there is no point spending dev time on this. Immunity does not kick in on gc until later on and low levels have no actual need of it either. The gc will get stunned/cursed anywhere in game even with those stats. Keep in mind that is a 360 power bless. Gmoon + max mod bless. Not something that low levels will reproduce. All that and still barely hits 200mod is honestly useless.

Right now gc is only useful as a meat shield in later ranks (ie. prison). His new stats bring nothing new. I suggest that you either buff it to make a difference either in wv/av, sh, sh2 or significant res/imm. If not, don't bother using your time on it. Status quo with a buff means it will be a wasted effort.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Max power gc stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max power gc stats   Max power gc stats Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 4:36 pm

The trick will be to make him useful at high ranks with having him over powered or under powered at low ranks.

Once i have finished the current round of changes i may give it more thought.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

Max power gc stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max power gc stats   Max power gc stats Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 5:17 pm

Lordlava wrote:
The trick will be to make him useful at high ranks with having him over powered   or under powered at low ranks.

Once i have finished the current round of changes i may give it more thought.

That is good. There is actually a very minute boost in power from 220 to 360 power Like very minute. I don't think the current stats have any impact on lower ranks however. It seems that max h2h/res/str/agi have been raised but those do not begin to be reached until atleast the 150s mods and probably even higher.

Will try to think of an idea that makes gc fit those categories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Max power gc stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max power gc stats   Max power gc stats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max power gc stats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: