Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vulgar language on forums

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amanar

amanar

Vulgar language on forums Empty
PostSubject: Vulgar language on forums   Vulgar language on forums Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:45 am

I've recently noticed a lot of swear words being used on forums. We have an auto-filter that will change common vulgar words to different, non-vulgar words, but I've noticed a lot of you are using different ways to write them to avoid the word being changed. An example would be using the dollar sign ($) to replace an S.

If I see a post that has vulgar language in it, I will just delete the whole post (not just edit out the bad word), and if you've made me delete 3 post I will ban you off forums for X amount of time.

Say what you need to say, just don't use bad words.

Thanks for understanding.

-The management
Back to top Go down
LegionOfPandas

LegionOfPandas

Vulgar language on forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vulgar language on forums   Vulgar language on forums Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 10:57 pm

well isnt this just bull spit! Razz
Back to top Go down

Vulgar language on forums
Page 1 of 1