Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stuff in places it shouldn't be

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazywarrior

Stuff in places it shouldn't be Empty
PostSubject: Stuff in places it shouldn't be   Stuff in places it shouldn't be Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 4:38 pm

There is a mineable rock in the temple and rpot buff icons(cannot pickup or interact) in clan hall, there may be more but I don't know where if there is any.
Back to top Go down
Rizpah

PostSubject: Re: Stuff in places it shouldn't be   Stuff in places it shouldn't be Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 8:42 pm

A rock from lab12 no less. Got an amethyst crystal from it.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Stuff in places it shouldn't be   Stuff in places it shouldn't be Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 9:15 pm

Any staffer able to give mr coord or directions?
Back to top Go down
Lazywarrior

PostSubject: Re: Stuff in places it shouldn't be   Stuff in places it shouldn't be Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 9:22 pm

Lordlava wrote:
Any staffer able to give mr coord or directions?
They're just in temple/clan hall very close to the recall spots(within vision).
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Stuff in places it shouldn't be   Stuff in places it shouldn't be Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 9:52 pm

OK the wall in the temple was placed there sometime between 1-5 Feb.

Brut picked up some golden armour from that spot on 1 Feb.
The dwarf miner appeared on 5 Feb.

Does anyone know the source - presumable some aging or invalid transformation of an item.
Hints please - don't make me have to work for my keep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff in places it shouldn't be   Stuff in places it shouldn't be Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff in places it shouldn't be
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: