Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Compulse Bug (Temple of Skua Killing)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Compulse Bug (Temple of Skua Killing) Empty
PostSubject: Compulse Bug (Temple of Skua Killing)   Compulse Bug (Temple of Skua Killing) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Basically Thrice discovered it when he tried to "Attack Star" with his Compulsed Prison Officers (Star Recalled) and then he walked into the Temple of Skua but the Officers still were hostile towards Star, which as a result ended up in Star dying. Bad bug, Everyone in the game now knows how to do it because there was like 10 people in the temple that saw it.

It was an accident so I don't believe anything is really being "Abused" here and I think it counted Stars death as a Clan Death (but I'm unsure if it did, she'll have to check her Luck).

EDIT (This is Thrice's explanation)
Quote :

Star attacked him
He told his minions to attack her
She recalled
He retreated to the temple
Minions killed her when she came back to the temple
Thrice had no idea it'd happen

PS: Talk to me ingame about this LordLava I think I found something you might like to see.
Back to top Go down
http://Moa-help.webs.com
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Compulse Bug (Temple of Skua Killing)   Compulse Bug (Temple of Skua Killing) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:35 pm

I was on during the event, and spoke with both Thrice and Star after it happened. I think it was accidental, but will be watched for in the future.
Back to top Go down
Laughter

PostSubject: Re: Compulse Bug (Temple of Skua Killing)   Compulse Bug (Temple of Skua Killing) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:34 pm

I've seen this happen quite a few times over the years, I've always found it very cheap but I've never been a victim of it. Has this bug been fixed yet? Cuz i know that my comps have done this before also.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Compulse Bug (Temple of Skua Killing)   Compulse Bug (Temple of Skua Killing) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:20 am

hm ... dont remember fixing it so ......

will have to readd to list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compulse Bug (Temple of Skua Killing)   Compulse Bug (Temple of Skua Killing) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compulse Bug (Temple of Skua Killing)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: