Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

price check godly godd chestpiece

Go down 
+2
Zidane
Johndave
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Johndave

price check godly godd chestpiece Empty
PostSubject: price check godly godd chestpiece   price check godly godd chestpiece Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 2:31 am

I found a 77755 steel godly gods chest piece and curious about its value as I have heard its the only one
Back to top Go down
Zidane

PostSubject: Re: price check godly godd chestpiece   price check godly godd chestpiece Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:12 am

may as well just give it to Zidane when u see him. Nobody else would want this right guys?////.....:/
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: price check godly godd chestpiece   price check godly godd chestpiece Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:31 am

Hm...
I did not realise it was possible to get those stats.
Back to top Go down
Lazywarrior

PostSubject: Re: price check godly godd chestpiece   price check godly godd chestpiece Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:37 am

I have seen 2 multistat +7 stat items since i joined(the other was a bear sword +7 str) I would say its worth a ton because they seem to drop like once a month at most, also its really good for harakim.
Back to top Go down
Thrice

PostSubject: Re: price check godly godd chestpiece   price check godly godd chestpiece Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 12:50 am

I got 3 of them JohnDave and 4 of the helm. I went on a hunt for the Emmy piece and well....ended up with every other godly god in the game. I trade mine for a few gpots but that's just because I don't want them. If i was buying the emmy piece i would probably pay 100k. but again thats just cos i want it lol.
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

PostSubject: Re: price check godly godd chestpiece   price check godly godd chestpiece Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 10:24 am

best helm for hara, i would pay 100k anytime. it must worth a lot more tbh. Better than divines/math hats.
Good find Johndave
Back to top Go down
Thrice

PostSubject: Re: price check godly godd chestpiece   price check godly godd chestpiece Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 11:50 pm

I would quite happily trade any godly god helm for a divine or maths hat :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: price check godly godd chestpiece   price check godly godd chestpiece Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

price check godly godd chestpiece
Page 1 of 1