Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Archtemplars

Go down 
+8
bubblecathie
Bill
Zidane
Lazywarrior
Lordlava
Asmodeus
LegionOfPandas
Motoko
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Motoko

Archtemplars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archtemplars   Archtemplars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 11:28 am

Asmodeus wrote:
I am still waiting for some significant dps boost on these races instead of passively useless bonuses. Arguably, the spell bonus is going to work out well with Warlord RB but its not a major dps increase which is needed.

You are welcome for the updates.

Have a nice day.

Back to top Go down
Rail

PostSubject: Re: Archtemplars   Archtemplars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 11:32 am

Thanks for the updates on the tincans! Sped up my chest run. Going to check it out in pents now. =D
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: Archtemplars   Archtemplars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 10:00 pm

Motoko wrote:
Asmodeus wrote:
I am still waiting for some significant dps boost on these races instead of passively useless bonuses. Arguably, the spell bonus is going to work out well with Warlord RB but its not a major dps increase which is needed.

You are welcome for the updates.

Have a nice day.

No need to be smug.. I appreciate the work and the updates but I really want to see more meaningful updates on certain points. I can understand the process being slow but you and I both know that WV is not the main issue and we also know that balancing around pvp is a mistake in terms overall gaming experience due to the lack of pvp and the lack pvp significance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archtemplars   Archtemplars - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archtemplars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: