Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LQ Easter Monday - 7pm EST

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amanar

amanar

LQ Easter Monday - 7pm EST Empty
PostSubject: LQ Easter Monday - 7pm EST   LQ Easter Monday - 7pm EST Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:05 am

I'm posting here because I don't have access to post in LQ section for some reason.

I've been away for too long and am going to start hosting more LQs.

I'm travelling in Switzerland and France ATM but when I return I'll be hosting an Easter LQ

Monday, March 28 at 7pm EST.

If enough people reply with a different day (Sunday) or a different time (pretty much anytime), I will try and accommodate the most amount of players.

The Easter Bunnies evil brother has had enough and will be attacking the Town of Aranock. Please help us defend our precious town!

Anamar/Amped
Back to top Go down
Rayel

PostSubject: Re: LQ Easter Monday - 7pm EST   LQ Easter Monday - 7pm EST Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 5:03 pm

Sounds good, I'll be there!
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: LQ Easter Monday - 7pm EST   LQ Easter Monday - 7pm EST Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:08 pm

Hey guys, I'm sorry I didn't show up. I came back from travelling and found out that my long term girlfriend moved out and broke up with me. I honestly forgot about the LQ

Going forward I am going to retire being Admin. I've been so inactive it's unfair for the community.

Maybe when my life is back together I'll make a comeback, but I can't spend time playing the game.

I'm sorry for missing the LQ and I'll try and stop by on my Sorc to see my old friends.

Love you all,

Amanar/Amped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LQ Easter Monday - 7pm EST   LQ Easter Monday - 7pm EST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LQ Easter Monday - 7pm EST
Page 1 of 1