Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looking for gear...again.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ketchup

Ketchup

looking for gear...again. Empty
PostSubject: looking for gear...again.   looking for gear...again. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 9:43 am

Im sure this is a futile effort buuut.... im looking to buy divine body armor or similar unique. Ive got many things to trade if someone comes forward with something im sure we could work something out Wink
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

PostSubject: Re: looking for gear...again.   looking for gear...again. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 11:00 am

bubblecathie wrote:
i asked a nice guy with a lot of knowledge cat i hope this helps;

Divine Helm of Medicine
Req: 30str/agil
Gives: 5str, 5th, 20imm, 9armor

Divine Helm of Vitality
Gives: 5brav, 2will/int, 200hp/end/mana, 2 weapon skill, 9armor

Divine Armour of Tranquility
Req: 30str/agi
Gives: 4 bwias, 100hp/end/mana, 50GA, 20 regen/rest/med, 9 armor

Divine Armor of Stability
Gives: 2 bwias, 50hp/end/mana, 50 swimming/recall/GA/heal, 20pro/ew/id/dispel/regen/rest/med, 9 armor
Back to top Go down
Thrice

PostSubject: Re: looking for gear...again.   looking for gear...again. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 7:24 pm

If anyone is selling any of them I'll give you double what ketchup offers.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup

Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: looking for gear...again.   looking for gear...again. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 8:42 am

Yeah the armor of stability is the one im lookin for. Does anyone have it?
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

PostSubject: Re: looking for gear...again.   looking for gear...again. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 9:30 am

Rolling Eyes
I thought there were helms/chests of all 4
These are not uniques, and are usually obtained from special LQs/MLs. (ex: rollthedice scrolls)

I have a stab chest on my tincan and a vit helm on my harakim.
I got them both from Odysseus's legendary LQs long time ago + Dinin video contest.

Not gonna lie i barely have time to play anymore, but i'll hold them until WLRB is finally released.
You might want to ask asmodeus or cosruni if you are looking for the medicine or tranq set

Back to top Go down
Ketchup

Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: looking for gear...again.   looking for gear...again. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 4:07 pm

I didnt know there even was a medicine chest id also trade for that one if someone has it :p
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: looking for gear...again.   looking for gear...again. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 8:34 pm

We got 2 vit helms actually
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

PostSubject: Re: looking for gear...again.   looking for gear...again. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 11:49 pm

Ketchup wrote:
I didnt know there even was a medicine chest id also trade for that one if someone has it :p

No medecine chests Only helms look at the quote i linked u silly. I can't remember who has one.
Back to top Go down
Thrice

PostSubject: Re: looking for gear...again.   looking for gear...again. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 1:07 am

Asmodeus you will to sell a vit helm?

Name your price in Gold, Pots, Scrolls, Skuas, etc.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: looking for gear...again.   looking for gear...again. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 2:59 pm

Thrice wrote:
Asmodeus you will to sell a vit helm?

Name your price in Gold, Pots, Scrolls, Skuas, etc.

Shadow helm would be the only trade I would do.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup

Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: looking for gear...again.   looking for gear...again. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 4:01 pm

What do you want for shadow helm?
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

PostSubject: Re: looking for gear...again.   looking for gear...again. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 5:29 pm

I heard rumors motoko recently won a math hat Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

PostSubject: Re: looking for gear...again.   looking for gear...again. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 7:11 pm

What is your offer for a divine? And woukd you trade the famous hat for one? That is the real question. Shadow helm? Someone has it? Impessive Shocked
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: looking for gear...again.   looking for gear...again. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 7:29 pm

bubblecathie wrote:
What is your offer for a divine? And woukd you trade the famous hat for one? That is the real question. Shadow helm? Someone has it? Impessive Shocked

no one has shadow helm
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: looking for gear...again.   looking for gear...again. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 8:04 am

Motoko wrote:
bubblecathie wrote:

no one has shadow helm

I spent 4 months camping on every reset its original spawn point only to find out that Azrael was moved to elysium. Which is quite an unpleasant thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for gear...again.   looking for gear...again. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for gear...again.
Page 1 of 1