Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of all clan commands

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shazam

Shazam

List of all clan commands Empty
PostSubject: List of all clan commands   List of all clan commands Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:32 pm

Is there a list of all clan commands? Including commands related to list shop?

Here is what I have so far:
/clans
/clwho <clan Number>
/clwhen <clan number>

/listshop
listshop
buyshop #<item number>

One question about bulletin boards....How are the used or are they stritly decoration.
How are Name scrolls made?
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: List of all clan commands   List of all clan commands Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:49 pm

I have asked about the bulletin boards before and heard that they are strictly for decoration (kind of like a shield, picture, etc.). They also take up a space on the floor underneath them....GRRR!!!

Name scrolls? Like the ones a god or imp might write?
Back to top Go down
Shazam

Shazam

PostSubject: Re: List of all clan commands   List of all clan commands Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:32 pm

I guess, yeah, like the ones gods or imps might write.

It's too bad about the bullitine boards. they would have offered a nice way for clan members to communicate in game.

Too bad clan leaders can;t write up notes to leave in clan hall for others to read.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: List of all clan commands   List of all clan commands Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Added clan bullitin boards for suggestio list for when we do the clan release
Back to top Go down
Dakr

PostSubject: Re: List of all clan commands   List of all clan commands Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:32 am

I know old topic, but my question relates to this. I have tried to buy carpet items a few times and I can't, anyone know why? I used the command listshop to see items, then buyshop 2 for example and he says he doesn't have item 2?
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: List of all clan commands   List of all clan commands Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 8:31 am

Buyshop #2 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of all clan commands   List of all clan commands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of all clan commands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Clans Forum :: Clans-
Jump to: