Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anyone ever tried these?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flipper

flipper

Has anyone ever tried these? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone ever tried these?   Has anyone ever tried these? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:21 pm

I am wondering how many Amps this can carry? I need to set up a table saw out back and I hate lugging a 200 foot extension cord around. They get tangled so easily.
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/wec.shtml
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever tried these?   Has anyone ever tried these? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:20 pm

my stepdad is an ex-lineman and an ex-electrican, i will see what if anything he knows bout this, hes been outa the feild for awhile but you never know, will get back to you on this soon.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever tried these?   Has anyone ever tried these? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:22 am

Now let me see! What was the date this came out?
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever tried these?   Has anyone ever tried these? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:11 am

@ LL Laughing
@ Dinin Gotcha
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever tried these?   Has anyone ever tried these? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:13 am

Poor Dinin. lmao
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever tried these?   Has anyone ever tried these? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:06 pm

he says that they are lo current and will proberly not handle a table saw. but your welcome to try them and get back to me, he is not an expert on this subject at all, but he has strung alot of hidro lines in his linemans days and did alot of electrical stuff when he was an electrican so i think he knows what hes talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever tried these?   Has anyone ever tried these? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever tried these?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: