Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back for more!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wooterperson

Back for more! Empty
PostSubject: Back for more!   Back for more! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Hello! You may or may not remember me, but I used to play AO about two or three years ago. Let's just say I was playing back when Danny was still part of the team and Ody(Odysseus) was a simple "staffer" and when "Venom" controlled most of the economy in the server. I remember many great things from this game, but the reason I left was because I got bored. But "I herd the gamez has updatez" so I decided to pay a visit here and see what everyone was up to. Finally, I tried to do many things for the community, I tried building a site with questhelp and the like, but there was one mayor problem, not everyone was willing to help and there was sort of a "great dispute" between guilds and the fact that I wasn't too attached to playing the game itself made it impossible for me to ever finish the site. I also applied once for the staff position, my application was sadly neglected, but it really relieved me of one more responsibility that I didn't want to have. I guess that's about it...thanks for stopping by.

PS: For those who are wondering, my name comes from the fact that back in the day I used the expression "wooter" or "woot" for many things.
Back to top Go down
Haraking

Haraking

Back for more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back for more!   Back for more! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:02 am

Welcome back May the force be with you! lol
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Back for more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back for more!   Back for more! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:02 am

wb Woot.

Did you have an alt Wooterspoon as well or something similar?
Back to top Go down
wooterperson

Back for more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back for more!   Back for more! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:26 am

Lordlava wrote:
wb Woot.

Did you have an alt Wooterspoon as well or something similar?

Yes, I had many alts, there was Wooteralt which was my Templar, and Woothara or something like that which was my Harakim.
Back to top Go down
Redman

Back for more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back for more!   Back for more! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Welcome back! Enjoy the new stuff. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back for more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back for more!   Back for more! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back for more!
Page 1 of 1