Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dogs of War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

The Dogs of War Empty
PostSubject: The Dogs of War   The Dogs of War Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:56 am

A curse shall light upon the limbs of men;
Domestic fury and fierce civil strife
Shall cumber all the parts of Aranock;
Blood and destruction shall be so in use
And dreadful objects so familiar
That mothers shall but smile when they behold
Their infants quarter'd with the hands of war;
All pity choked with custom of fell deeds:
And Ishtar's spirit, ranging for revenge,
With Ate by his side come hot from hell,
Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice
Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.

Beware the Dogs of War. They are coming and there will be no where to hide.
They were spotted but seven leagues outside the city and now lie in wait for the opportunity to strike the unwary.
The spies reported the Dogs arrival within the week, but we have heard no more since they were discovered and torn apart.

Be alert. Be careful. Be quick.

Position vacant : One spy willing to try to infiltrate the pack and risk being ripped limb from limb.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

The Dogs of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dogs of War   The Dogs of War Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:29 am

The Pups of War have been released.

They are still in training (sgt to 2nd lt) and so are not yet adventurous enough to enter the city.

The Dogs are still feeding.

But be warned - if the Pups are harmed. The Dogs will not be afraid to enter the city.
Back to top Go down

The Dogs of War
Page 1 of 1