Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

/trade add undocumented feature

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

/trade add undocumented feature Empty
PostSubject: /trade add undocumented feature   /trade add undocumented feature Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:06 am

There was a problem with /trade add when adding unique items to the trading post.

Very occassionally some of the items would randomly change there Id and hence the incorrect items would get posted. The system later detects the corrupted item and deletes it. Alas your item is lost.

I have not been able to work out what is different about these items - but I have been able to trap it now before they get corrupted.

You will now get a message saying that you are not able to trade these items and the trade will be aborted.

This does not fix the cause of problem but at least you will not randomly lose stuff.
Back to top Go down

/trade add undocumented feature
Page 1 of 1