Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boo Arching Blues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RavingTyrant

Boo Arching Blues Empty
PostSubject: Boo Arching Blues   Boo Arching Blues Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:14 am

Hi, this is Hezoli's Alias. I'm not sure if that makes sense but I expect I'm understood. Just learned...or relearned that indestructible titanium armor becomes destructible when you slap a soulstone on it. I was really looking forward to what I hoped was the big payoff for being a templar who goes all the way. So today, 17 agility from Arching, my dreams of the simple life of a Titanium Tin-man Soldier were crushed. Like so many red flowers laid by the janitors at the graves of the vanquished in the midst of one of Shiva's dastardly plans. Now if that made sense then you have great word rhythm, and should possibly seek a job writing for late night cartoons. I'll still go for that arch. But the victory will be bittersweet, because no matter how you slice it, I'll still be a worn-out, rusty, titanium can gathering potions to recharge my batteries, and dreaming of the day when I can rest my weary bones. A templar's work is never done, from the humble purple flower collecting enlisted days, to the nobleman tirelessly crafting masterpiece after masterpiece; that maybe one day, he crafts the perfect set to be placed on the mantle and handed down through generations of his family. Thank you for reading.

---on a side note, I haven't written in a long time, and I'm willing to bet my punctuation is bothersome to a few..if it is, perhaps you can correct it, and I'll take note the next time I visit this. I'm going to college to fix the damage I did 3 years ago as an ignorant man-child, and need all the refreshing I can get to turn my many F's into A's. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Boo Arching Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo Arching Blues   Boo Arching Blues Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:35 am

There is an alternative to flower collecting or potion gathering for temps and ATs ......

And it does not involving changing race.
Back to top Go down

Boo Arching Blues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: