Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seeing eye dogs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flipper

flipper

Seeing eye dogs Empty
PostSubject: Seeing eye dogs   Seeing eye dogs Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:16 pm

Two guys are out walking their dogs, a Doberman and a Chihuahua. It's hot, and the guy with the Doberman suggests they stop in a bar for a beer. The Chihuahua owner figures the bar won't let them in with dogs, but the Doberman owner says, "We'll say they're Seeing Eye dogs, and they'll have to let us in." And with that he walks into the bar.

The bouncer sees him and says, "Hey, you with the Doberman. No dogs allowed."

"This is a Seeing Eye dog," the Doberman owner says.

"A Doberman Seeing Eye dog?"

"Yes, they've found that Dobermans make great Seeing Eye dogs. They're smarter than German shepherds, and less temperamental."

The bouncer lets him in.

Seeing this, the Chihuahua owner walks into the bar.

The bouncer sees him and says, "Hey, you. No dogs allowed."

"It's a Seeing Eye dog," the man says.

"A Chihuahua seeing-eye dog??"

"What?" the man says. "They gave me a Chihuahua?"
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Seeing eye dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing eye dogs   Seeing eye dogs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:53 am

Oh Dear the whole family laughed at that.

Maybe it was the way I read it.

Smile
Back to top Go down

Seeing eye dogs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Jokes-
Jump to: