Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

question about compulsion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
filk

question about compulsion Empty
PostSubject: question about compulsion   question about compulsion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:32 am

Q1)does compulsed monsters have limited life time?
if yes, after the time run out
will it auto transfer exp / auto dead / auto attack me?

Q2)higher compulsion mode means longer time / enable to compulse greater monster?

Q3)number of allowed compulsed monsters at same time
what happen when i compulsed over limited?

thanks so much

Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: question about compulsion   question about compulsion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:07 am

Compulses last about 30 minutes (can't remember the exact time).
At the end of that time they are released and disappear, unless they have been killed first or you have transferred them.
If they are released due to time then you do not get any experience from them.
Compulses will not attack you unless you attack them 1st. Note that SH2, B2 and C2 will hit your compulses and then they will attack you. You can stop their attacks by typing "Stop". Most of the normal GC commands work on compulses.

Higher compusion power only affects the level of NPC you can compulse, not the time compulsed or the power of the compulsed NPC.

There is no limit that I am aware of on how many NPCs you can compulse. However, if they are gargs then do not expect to be able to read any messages as the garg spam will fill the screen.
Back to top Go down
filk

PostSubject: Re: question about compulsion   question about compulsion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:12 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question about compulsion   question about compulsion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question about compulsion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: