Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite things noobs do

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wreekin

Favorite things noobs do Empty
PostSubject: Favorite things noobs do   Favorite things noobs do Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:13 am

What are your guys classic and favorite mistakes you see people do?

My number one favorite is watching them walk out of the temple and then attacking the beggar.
Walking into the graveyard and grabbing a grave is another one i have seen a lot.
Back to top Go down

Favorite things noobs do
Page 1 of 1