Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halloween pumpkin event must stop!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seyanmaster

Seyanmaster

Halloween pumpkin event must stop! Empty
PostSubject: Halloween pumpkin event must stop!   Halloween pumpkin event must stop! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:25 pm

This event is totaly idiotic, i suppose all players killed and saved under the halloween event gets theyr luck back after the event is over?

Nobles spawns pumpkins, and cant kill them, so they recall, and leave the spawns running around killing all us Officers/Privates

this is a problem that happens all the time, i now wont play before this event is over, due to loss of LOTS of luck and lots of deaths, i cant even make a new character... barely manage to get the first quests, now we cant even enter Lancelot Village without getting killed at the gate.

Its not only me that sees this as a problem, its many players, if you want us to enjoy the game, us not Nobles... please reconciderate this event...

Back to top Go down
Wreekin

PostSubject: Re: Halloween pumpkin event must stop!   Halloween pumpkin event must stop! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:55 pm

I agree that this even needs some kind of modification
Back to top Go down
Seyanmaster

Seyanmaster

PostSubject: Re: Halloween pumpkin event must stop!   Halloween pumpkin event must stop! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:57 pm

well... i think the gods owe us that is victims for the noble players fun our luck back... couse at this rank(officer+) its imposible to get that ammount of luck back...
Back to top Go down
Wreekin

PostSubject: Re: Halloween pumpkin event must stop!   Halloween pumpkin event must stop! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:02 pm

That is very true. That has always been a problem for higher ranks that should probably be looked into...
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Halloween pumpkin event must stop!   Halloween pumpkin event must stop! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Halloween was restarted today and amendments have been made to the Tricks, if you don't wish to play till 1 November that is your progorative. The admin of this game are not forcing any one to play this free game........... Sad or to participate in any event.
Back to top Go down
https://aranock.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween pumpkin event must stop!   Halloween pumpkin event must stop! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween pumpkin event must stop!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: