Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aranock, friends and newbies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wreekin

Aranock, friends and newbies Empty
PostSubject: Aranock, friends and newbies   Aranock, friends and newbies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:02 pm

This game has always been about the community. Isn't the 3 rank rule kinda of odd? Off the top of my head i can't think of any game that doesn't allow higher level people to assist lower levels. A lot of people who are playing already have all the races anyway. It seems silly to go and create a new player just to say help a new player out but right now that is pretty much the only way to do it. My chars are well out of the the range to help lowbies. It just seems odd that a game based on community would have a restriction like this. You would be able to show newbies what other aces are capable of later in the game. Let's face it this game has a pretty steep learning curve and a lot of us know how to do a lot of the things we know now by nature because someone else showed us at some point. I personally believe that a change like this may help improve the player base. It would at least allow us to show new players one of the best aspects of the game which is the community.
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: Aranock, friends and newbies   Aranock, friends and newbies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:22 pm

I believe that we can show our camaraderie but offering new players to learn how the game works with as little interference as possible. Giving subtle hints to puzzles (i.e. haunted tower) offers a sense of accomplishment rather than blatantly giving away the challenge.

The 3 rank rule is there so that way things are earned rather than given. I don't think I need to explain this anymore than what is outlined in the rules.

There are no restrictions to enjoying each others company in the temple.
Back to top Go down
Wreekin

PostSubject: Re: Aranock, friends and newbies   Aranock, friends and newbies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:04 pm

It was just a suggestion based on what other games are doing. While it is great to be different sometimes it is best to adopt new methods and change things up. Just because something has always been does not mean that it should always be. I know the rule and i personally don't need help starting off. It was only a thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aranock, friends and newbies   Aranock, friends and newbies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aranock, friends and newbies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: