Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Christmas   Christmas Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:02 am

Christmas lights have already been switched on in many towns in the UK, shops are selling gifts, christmas markets are worth visiting and Santa has already arrived and set up his grotto in many shopping Malls.

It's no different in Aranock, the festivities will be switched on December 1st.

Daily events will be held from Trivia, Scroll hunts to LQ's and visits from our own Santa. Remember to check all graves from December as you may find random presents and gifts, you will also need to purchase a basket to collect the baubles.

Christmas is a time to be jolly so have fun.

santa
Back to top Go down
https://aranock.rpg-board.net

Christmas
Page 1 of 1