Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Odysseus

Events Empty
PostSubject: Events   Events Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:26 am

Monster Lotto to be held tomorrow 09/12/10 at 8pm GMT

KF to be held tomorrow 9/12/10 at 11pm GMT

GMT= -5 hours for Central American (roughtly)

Im hoping that using these time zones i can catch people from both the UK and the USA at at least one of the events. For those who can attend both excellent, double prize day for you lol

More events to follow, keep watching the forum you never know when a themed LQ will pop up and their not to be missed this Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events   Events Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:16 pm

LQ on 28/12/2010 at 10pm GMT.

Back to top Go down

Events
Page 1 of 1