Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lab bosses have little patience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

Lab bosses have little patience Empty
PostSubject: Lab bosses have little patience   Lab bosses have little patience Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:58 am

Here is a free bit of advice, based on the recent experience of some poor unfortunate.

If you enter into mortal combat with a lab boss in the final room, and you manage to elude and evade his fearsome attempts to disembowel you, but you can not land the killer blow within a reasonable time (read 5 minutes), then he will get bored and abandon you to your silly games.

If this happens then you are dead in the water and looking very silly.

The boss is gone which is the same as "you lose sucker", game over, see you later sport. The only thing you can do is to recall and start again.

This is not a bug but a little known feature of the game.
Back to top Go down

Lab bosses have little patience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: