Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hall of Mirror Bug

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

Hall of Mirror Bug Empty
PostSubject: Hall of Mirror Bug   Hall of Mirror Bug Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:52 am

It would appear that a number of players have discivered and exploited a bug in the Hall of Mirrors that has allowed them to gain an extraordinary amount of experience in a very short time.

It is fairly obvious to all that gaining many millions of experience in a relatively few minutes is not what was intended in the game and is a bug. Failure to report a bug that you have found (and used) is bug abuse.

Sorry to tell you but this is clearly detectable in the logs.

So you have a choice to make.
1) You send me a pm with the details of characters, experience gained and how long you have known about it and we come to a negotiated settlement
2) I find you via the logs and treat you as a serious bug abuser with very harsh penalties

The logs will be downloaded tomorrow night and I do not expect it to take me long to find all the perpetrators and deal with them.

By the way, HoM has been disabled and the bug fixed but it still needs to be tested before being reopened.
Back to top Go down

Hall of Mirror Bug
Page 1 of 1