Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Combat Arena

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

Combat Arena Empty
PostSubject: Combat Arena   Combat Arena Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:45 am

The Combat Arena will be opening this weekend for Beta testing.

Sharpen your weapons and charge your potions.

There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth as we trial the new area to find all its bugs and firm up and proposed enhancements to it.

We are looking for victims testers to risk life and limb for the honour and glory of Aranock and all the adventurers.

Be warned that only the bravest and the boldest and those who can work as a team will manage to survive.
The rest will be cannon fodder. Oh! Did I mention the cannon ....?

Anyway!

Beta testing time this Saturday
10pm GMT +8 Perth/Singapore
3pm UK summer time
10am US EST summer time
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Combat Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Arena   Combat Arena Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:47 am

Beta Testing of Combat Arena was held with 17-18 people online although a significant number of temple watchers sat to observe the body bags lining up.

Two runs were completed and highlighted some issues that were not able to tested playing solo or only with very few testers.

Congratulations to DrWho and Dethklok who were on the 1st ever team to win in the new Combat Arena.
Well done.

I have a list of learnings that will be fixed and a few enhancements to be made to improve it.

Thank you all for your help and assistance.
Back to top Go down

Combat Arena
Page 1 of 1