Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone Played V3?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakr

Anyone Played V3? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Played V3?   Anyone Played V3? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:08 am

As the topic states, was just wondering who has or who does play. I personally gave up cause its dieing and it actually requires a fairly active community to continue to play the game unlike v2 you can almost just play solo all the time and be ok, just isn't as fun that way Smile
Back to top Go down
Ketchup

Ketchup

Anyone Played V3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Played V3?   Anyone Played V3? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:24 am

ya i played v3.0 for a while but i havent for some time now.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Grimreaper

Grimreaper

Anyone Played V3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Played V3?   Anyone Played V3? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:34 am

I played it when if first started for about 6 months
Found it not as good as V2 and the community we had in the Original V2
I was Dragonfire back then in V3 as I was in V2 original
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone Played V3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Played V3?   Anyone Played V3? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Played V3?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: General chat-