Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forbidden Cave

Go down 
+2
Motoko
Lordlava
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

Forbidden Cave Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Cave   Forbidden Cave Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:00 am

For those who fear death and dark holes, the death traps have been removed from the Forbidden Cave. If you happen to find any let me know but I think I got them all.

Take this opportunity to explore and find the Lost Caves. Idea They are a bit different to any other part of the game and worth a go if you have not been there before. You need to be a mid ranked officer or part of a group to do it.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

Forbidden Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Cave   Forbidden Cave Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:39 pm

Lordlava wrote:
For those who fear death and dark holes, the death traps have been removed from the Forbidden Cave. If you happen to find any let me know but I think I got them all.

Take this opportunity to explore and find the Lost Caves. Idea They are a bit different to any other part of the game and worth a go if you have not been there before. You need to be a mid ranked officer or part of a group to do it.

Don't even know where these places are, lol.

Also, is there good incentive to do them?
Back to top Go down
Dinin

Forbidden Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Cave   Forbidden Cave Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:43 pm

yes, I get stat scrolls from the lost caves often enough to make it worthwhile. Have the place almost memorized Ive ran it so many times.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Forbidden Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Cave   Forbidden Cave Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:47 am

The Lost Caves are quite different in style of play to most of the other quests.

The final room has a random prize like the prison. The main prize is also an amulet (from memory) - the stats are not quite as good as the prison amulet but a team of middle officers can reach it or a good Col can solo it.

Try it! You need patience and concentration and you will probbaly fail a few times first.

Entrance is via the Forbidden cave (well to East of the Cross Roads). If you are brig or above u need to donate some gold - based on rank.

Some people were scared of the old death traps in Forbidden cave. Even though you did not need to go past them for the Lost Cave I have removed them.
Back to top Go down
Zoss

Zoss

Forbidden Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Cave   Forbidden Cave Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:56 pm

Lost Cave -
Would do the quest if the quest npcs would stop stepping on every single trap there is or able to be controlled like a gc =\
Or even be allowed to be healed.

But, will check out forbidden caves.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

Forbidden Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Cave   Forbidden Cave Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:24 am

Lordlava wrote:

Apparently bluenose got wasted by a death trap here, guess ya missed one Razz
Back to top Go down
Martyr

Forbidden Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Cave   Forbidden Cave Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:47 am

I have removed 16 more death traps from Forbidden Cave.

There could still be more there, so I would recommend not trying to do Forbidden Cave until the all-clear has been given by Lordlava again.
Back to top Go down
Zoss

Zoss

Forbidden Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Cave   Forbidden Cave Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:52 am

Rofl, got wasted. Have to admit, I went into hysterics.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Forbidden Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Cave   Forbidden Cave Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:15 am

If you see a death trap - STOP! They are black holes in the ground.

Let me or Martyr or one of the staffers know where. Staffers can report you position and I can find the spot again. Presumably there must be more rooms I did not find.
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

Forbidden Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Cave   Forbidden Cave Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:13 am

Other changes in FC that went unmentioned: Gpot prize has been nerfed down to gduke eye & there are 3-4 new tarantulas that curse. Imo deathtraps & gpots > solid ground & gduke eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Forbidden Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Cave   Forbidden Cave Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:17 am

Too many gpots in the game already.

The Forbidden cave's main purposes are
access to Lost cave and
the Poison Quest.

Vivian gives gking eye.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

Forbidden Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Cave   Forbidden Cave Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:31 am

speaking of the poison quest, think the quest giver still mentions the sewers.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Forbidden Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Cave   Forbidden Cave Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:13 am

Stupid quest givers. They really ought to keep up with the times.

If you are eligible to do the quest then he gives the right information.

If you are not eligible then he mentions the sewers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forbidden Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Cave   Forbidden Cave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Cave
Page 1 of 1