Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vince

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent

Vincent

Vince Empty
PostSubject: Vince   Vince Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:53 am

Hi all.

Where do I start? Vincent is my real name (named after, of all things, a motorbike (The legendary Vincent Black Shadow)), I'm 41, happily married (for the second time) and I live in rural England, or to be more specific, in a small village on the border of Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
When I'm not playing Aranock I like to read (History mostly), cook, spend time with the wife, ride my bike, go walking in the fields around the village and poke dead things with a stick.
I was born in a maternity section of a psychiatric hospital in Kent (SE England) and to be honest it sometimes shows, I wouldn't say that I am in anyway unhinged I just have a rather odd sense of humour.
I have served in the Territorial Army (Parachute regiment), free climbed a cliff face in Greece and skied down a mountain in Austria (not quite from the summit, but pretty close), not bad really for someone who had a bone marrow disease as a child.
My likes are: Time with the wife, beer, hot curries, generosity, good manners, compassion, thoughtfulness, the design team who made the Suzuki GSX-R 750, fighting with my dog and laughing.
My pet hates are: Intolerance, spitting in public, littering, un-yielding fanaticism, sugar (I'm a type 1 Insulin dependent diabetic), boy bands, reality programs, art critics who think Jackson Pollock is a talented artist and governments who do nothing but feather their own nests at the cost of the general public.
My favorite colour is green, I'm 5'8" tall, I have short dark brown (almost black) hair, this is getting really boring and my back aches.
My main aim in life is to be a good person, have fun, get a speeding ticket for over 150mph, make my wife laugh every day, perfect the recipe for Lamb Tikka, die painlessly in my sleep and have a fantastic party at my funeral.
Well that's me, not much to write home about but then again nothing is when you see it from the right angle.
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

Vince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince   Vince Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:18 pm

Welcome aboard.

I can't say that I would want a 150 mph speeding ticket, I know the one that I got for 120 mph was pretty drastic and I was lucky enough to not lose my license or spend time in jail.
Back to top Go down
Elrick

Elrick

Vince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince   Vince Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:06 am

i agree, i gota speeding ticket doing 136 in a 70mph zone, was not good the cop called for back up and i was cuffed and stuffed on the spot. just testing a new motor in my car Twisted Evil The man dident like it i guess, coulda out ran him but mah dident need the extra charges. Btw 136mph speeding ticket cost me about 3,000.00+ not a good idea by any means.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Vince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince   Vince Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:19 am

Best I have done was 202kph in a Passat on the Autobahn in Germany. affraid I thought I was awesome till the Beamer and Merc went flying past me and left me in their dust. Actually one may have been a Porsche but at that speed I did not really get a good look. Shocked

By the way, there is no speed limit on the Autobahn where I was driving so no speeding ticket but alot of adrenaline. drunken

I have never driven a motor bike on the road (no licence) but I did do a bit of off road stuff on the road/trail bikes. Great fun but not a long life expectancy. Too conservative to do it seriously now. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince   Vince Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vince
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: