Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sir Thomas of London Tower

Go down 
+2
tommytom
Lordlava
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

Sir Thomas of London Tower Empty
PostSubject: Sir Thomas of London Tower   Sir Thomas of London Tower Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:09 am

There is a rumour that the honourable Knight of the Realm, Sir Thomas of London, is going to reach a milestone age on Thursday 4 August.

If you should see him, please wave to him from the front as his perphiral vision is fading, talk to his left ear as sound is not being recieved on the right and offer him a chair for to rest his weary bones.

You may also want to remind him, as I am sure he said he was going to bake a cake, although this may have slipped his mind.

Happy Birthday Sir Thomas

Last edited by Lordlava on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tommytom

tommytom

PostSubject: Re: Sir Thomas of London Tower   Sir Thomas of London Tower Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:57 pm

LoL thanks LordLava Smile
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Sir Thomas of London Tower   Sir Thomas of London Tower Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Happy early birthday old man!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grimreaper

Grimreaper

PostSubject: Re: Sir Thomas of London Tower   Sir Thomas of London Tower Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:29 am

Happy Birthday you old buggar hope you have a great day
Drink plenty and enjoy your day

Remember I am waiting for you hehehehee
I am checking my list of souls now for your name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Happy birth day tomytom   Sir Thomas of London Tower Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:39 am

Happy Birthday Tomytom your the king on your Birthday king
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Sir Thomas of London Tower   Sir Thomas of London Tower Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:02 am

Happy Birthday ol' chap. I suspect plenty of booze is on the cards, but do try to stay on your feet during your birthday celebrations I have a bet on that you can Wink cheers
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Sir Thomas of London Tower   Sir Thomas of London Tower Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:04 pm

Happy birthday for tomoz, I have the bet on that you won't stay on your feet so document all of your tumbles and falls (if only the smallest Wink ) Have a great day and dont forget to keep the booze flowing and the cake in your belly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir Thomas of London Tower   Sir Thomas of London Tower Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sir Thomas of London Tower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: General chat-
Jump to: