Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunderk

Please Help Empty
PostSubject: Please Help   Please Help Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:56 pm

I use to play this game a long time ago and since then i got a new computer. After i login the game the left side of the screen is alittle cut off, just like alittle of the map and a letter or 2 of the skills. I tried getting it to run in windowed but didnt work. How can I fix it? Also i cannot flick Partial or Full Alpha when logging in.
Back to top Go down
Redman

Please Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help   Please Help Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:20 am

Not sure about the screen if you tried all that we talk about last night (BTW, I'm Blue in game). Hopefully someone else can chime in about this matter.

Alpha options were taken off the most recent client. Old clients still work if you want alpha options and still have an old client saved somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Please Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help   Please Help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:29 am

Alpha options were removed because they used to cause problems to a great many players.

I have never heard of anyone losing the left part of their screen.
The game defaults to an 800x600 full screen format.

A hypothesis is that your screen is set to an incompatable screen resolution. Try changing your screen setting to a different resolution (it does not have to be 800*600) and see if that makes any difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help   Please Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Technical-
Jump to: