Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAWR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scorpion

Scorpion

RAWR Empty
PostSubject: RAWR   RAWR Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:10 pm

Hello as you guys already know I AM Scorpion RAWR I was hoping on coming back to the game i beg of you guys to give me and my cousin another chance to play on aranock. Aranock is a great game and we miss it very much we have changed so please find it in your hearts to give us another chance to play

Long Live Scorpion and Subzero

P.S I still I love you you guys as in lordlava jas oddy and the rest of your beautiful staffs
Back to top Go down

RAWR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: