Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Late but Hello

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadies

Late but Hello Empty
PostSubject: Late but Hello   Late but Hello Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:24 pm

I'm back to the game after a good while!

I Used to play Aranock as Tori (my first alt) and LordHades (my old name) Think they where a sorc's and a warrior. I remember starting out when I think Lancelot ran the server. Not sure if anyone would remember me though never did like talking. I believe I left the server 2 years ago to get some real life into me (had a kid). I cant remember all the alts names I have used over the years and different servers i have played. I probably for got a few things but i'm happy to be back. since I hardly know anyone now lol
(had to find my old moa files for some of the names got to love finding old back up files from years ago)
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Late but Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late but Hello   Late but Hello Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:20 am

Welcome back Hadies,

I remember Tori but I must confess to not recalling lordhadies.

Let me know if you need anything, although you appear to be doing alreight as it is.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Hadies

Late but Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late but Hello   Late but Hello Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:42 am

I might not of played lordhades on this server didn't look to see what moa files where on what server i might of used Hade (not hades) i cant remember nothing now days... lol I played about 5 v2s back then Aranock was and still is my favorite. I'm still shocked it's still online after all the years. (no others I have player are Sad). It is good to be back with some old friends and enemy's. Smile

Back to top Go down
Redman

Late but Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late but Hello   Late but Hello Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Welcome back Hadies! cheers
Back to top Go down
languru

Late but Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late but Hello   Late but Hello Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:02 am

Welcome :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Late but Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late but Hello   Late but Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late but Hello
Page 1 of 1