Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beckinsale

We're back Empty
PostSubject: We're back   We're back Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Myself (Beckinsale) and my brother (Shadowfax) played original v2 very early into it. My memory is not very good but I want to say we saw first warlord, we were one of the first Arch-Temps in the game as well. Yes, we used to share an account on Shadowfax, we were young and rebellious what can i say. That definitely won't happen anymore so no need to worry about it haha. I believe we got our first Arch Temp to Baron and then we quit and came back and got another to Knight. My brother has played a game for noobs (lol I just realized it changes M e r c a d i a) and we both played Lost Merc for a bit. Had another Noble somewhere in there I believe and a spattering of characters as alts and what not. I even had some friends from my neighborhood who I played with that ran a server for some time. The only one I remember his characters name is Dagdah, the other one was an Arch-Temp...Surrender maybe, and someone else but anyways we played as a group of friends. My brother's memory is better than mine so for all I know this info could be terribly innacurate.

Anyways, I've been playing WoW for sometime and my brother spent his time being productive and he started bugging me to come play this so we are back for the time being. It makes me smile seeing old names. Hopefully we will be back for a while Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

We're back Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're back   We're back Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:56 pm

Maybe this time you will enter the Hall of Heroes (currently under construction) as a Warlord of Aranock.

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Redman

We're back Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're back   We're back Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Welcome back! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

We're back Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're back   We're back Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:08 am

I remember Shadowfax, welcome back to both of you Very Happy