Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Knowledge Quiz (Saturday 28th November)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Martyr

General Knowledge Quiz (Saturday 28th November) Empty
PostSubject: General Knowledge Quiz (Saturday 28th November)   General Knowledge Quiz (Saturday 28th November) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:53 am

On Saturday 28th November 2009 I will be hosting a general knowledge quiz in the Aranock Hall.

There will be 25 questions - 5 from each of the following five categories: sport, history, science, mathematics and geography.

All of the prizes will be good, so I hope for a good turn out for this event. All players, clan members and staff are welcome to attend.

The quiz will start at:
7.00pm GMT (United Kingdom)
2.00pm (New York)
1.00pm (Chicago)
12.00pm (Calgary)
11.00am (San Francisco)
10.00am (Anchorage)
3.00am 29th Nov. (Hong Kong/ Singapore)
6.00am 29th Nov. (Sydney)

So come along and have a good time, hopefully you will enjoy yourself and you might just walk back to temple with a few more valuable items than you arrived with.
Back to top Go down
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: General Knowledge Quiz (Saturday 28th November)   General Knowledge Quiz (Saturday 28th November) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:18 am

Well done to Redara, Urdadi, Gixer and Volt for taking part. I hope you all had a good time.
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

PostSubject: Re: General Knowledge Quiz (Saturday 28th November)   General Knowledge Quiz (Saturday 28th November) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:37 am

Thanks again to Martyr for an excellent quiz. It was just a shame that more didn't turn out to take part, this was their loss and our gain Very Happy
I won a few prizes which at Gixer's rank were very much appreciated.
I thought the scope of questions was very well thought out so we all had a fairly good chance of being able to win something, Martyr gets 10 out of 10 for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Knowledge Quiz (Saturday 28th November)   General Knowledge Quiz (Saturday 28th November) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Knowledge Quiz (Saturday 28th November)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: