Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Download

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Odysseus

New Download Empty
PostSubject: New Download   New Download Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:11 pm

New download available, please re-download the game from the website. Its a full package download so your safe to copy and paste (or drag and drop) into your current game folder and let the process over-ride the duplicates. Alternatively you can get rid of your old files all together and start a fresh if you wish too, provided you keep your character files (ending in .moa) If you do accidentally delete anything important send me a pm and i will see if i can help you recover it.
Back to top Go down

New Download
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Announcements :: Important Messages-
Jump to: