Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fixxer the Lag, Pl0x

Go down 
+2
Cyrus
Oldfriend
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldfriend

Fixxer the Lag, Pl0x Empty
PostSubject: Fixxer the Lag, Pl0x   Fixxer the Lag, Pl0x Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:46 pm

About 1:40am EST, the game started to lag really bad. It was definitely server or host side because everyone started complaining. Then about 1:45am EST the server started crashing every a few seconds. You could log on, but before you could even click the lag scroll, it would go down again. It is still experiencing this problem
Back to top Go down
Cyrus

Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Fixxer the Lag, Pl0x   Fixxer the Lag, Pl0x Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:52 pm

Yeah I crashed about 4 times and then gave up...
Back to top Go down
Drwho

Drwho

PostSubject: Re: Fixxer the Lag, Pl0x   Fixxer the Lag, Pl0x Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:47 am

i was on 12:00 pm EST i didnt get much but im surprised that it crashed so many times
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Fixxer the Lag, Pl0x   Fixxer the Lag, Pl0x Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:06 am

At some stage over the next week when no one is online (or very few) I will try to get the server box rebooted and see if that improves it.

It was working fine fo me tonight but did have some lag this afternoon.

Because I can not control the server reboot directly - it can be down for a period until I can coordinate with it to get the game restarted.
I may also take the opportunity to reset the clock which I think is about 8 minutes slow at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Punchingbag

Punchingbag

PostSubject: Re: Fixxer the Lag, Pl0x   Fixxer the Lag, Pl0x Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:41 am

Similar stuff goin on today. started around 5:30pm GMT
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Fixxer the Lag, Pl0x   Fixxer the Lag, Pl0x Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:38 am

I will ask the server people is there were any known issues.

It would help (if you are able to get into the game at all) to type a Unique string e.g. "abcd1234 server lag" that I can search for rather that trying to translate dates and times.
Back to top Go down
Forsight

PostSubject: Re: Fixxer the Lag, Pl0x   Fixxer the Lag, Pl0x Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:03 am

Lordlava wrote:
I will ask the server people is there were any known issues.

It would help (if you are able to get into the game at all) to type a Unique string e.g. "abcd1234 server lag" that I can search for rather that trying to translate dates and times.

40mins past the hr every hour it will lag im assuming backups..

1:40
2:40 etcc

but u will notice its the actual server as you do not /lag 3 (stone)... it just freezes with you..
Some people crash when this happens.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Fixxer the Lag, Pl0x   Fixxer the Lag, Pl0x Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:34 am

At half past thehour every hour the game will lag a bit at it saves the game files from RAM to disk.

Every 6th hour the game will backup/zip the game files and so there will be another short lag.

The server clock is running about 9-10 minutes late or so and hence in real time the times listed above are delayed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixxer the Lag, Pl0x   Fixxer the Lag, Pl0x Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixxer the Lag, Pl0x
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Technical-
Jump to: