Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Sprites

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

Christmas Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Sprites   Christmas Sprites Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:36 am

These are the sprites for the Christmas Season.

Please download and extract them to the gfx folder under the main Aranock Online folder.

Christmas Sprites
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Christmas Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Sprites   Christmas Sprites Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:49 am

If you are having problems extracting the *.rar file, you can get a 40 day free demo version of winrar from
To download WinRar press here

If you already have winrar or winzip or an equivalent then do not download this file.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Sprites
Page 1 of 1