Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guides n Guides n Guides

Go down 
+28
Labfiveonly
amanar
Shadowfax
Dinin
Iktomi
Deoric
Kodara
Nospells
Seyanmaster
Valadez
smasher
That Anonymous Guy
donbo
jessi
tommytom
Dakr
Elffin
flipper
Johndave
ultraman
Thug
Solent
Star
Lordlava
Redman
Odysseus
Oldfriend
Urdadi
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
That Anonymous Guy

That Anonymous Guy

Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:58 pm

I have no idea what the ladder to Aranock is for. I found it for the first time while making the map, could never get into the area it was in before. Maybe it's for future content or maybe it is just there to take you out of sewers. It takes you right behind Gunther's house.

Dakr wrote:
Some really good work there, really nice job! I was right though, only 1 luck/xp pole so thats all good. The thing with that pole that confuses me though, I got it on my hara at Major General rank and got like 18k xp. I got it on my Lieut Col Temp and got 15k xp, confused.

You're right as long as I haven't missed anything. Razz
I was as thorough as I could be and I'm pretty sure I got everything but I can't be 100% sure.

Redman wrote:
Nice work on these. Especially the extension! Those teleport back to temple tiles always got me frustrated and made me quit trying the area.

Imagine checking every single one of them to be sure of where they go. Razz
They just teleport you back outside the secret area. I don't know if that's what you mean or if it's changed at some point.
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:25 pm

Maybe that's what it was. I don't remember, it was a long time ago. Razz
Back to top Go down
Johndave

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:35 am

Pole exp is quite random, I don't remember the exact formula, but it's like random(20)+rank*base

rank would be your rank number and base the base exp of the pole, so if base was like 800, and you were sgm, you could get 7.2k or you could get 23.2k, but I think there was also another part to it where if the final outcome was less than a certain amount, you got that instead
Back to top Go down
Seyanmaster

Seyanmaster

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:38 am

Johndave wrote:
Pole exp is quite random, I don't remember the exact formula, but it's like random(20)+rank*base

rank would be your rank number and base the base exp of the pole, so if base was like 800, and you were sgm, you could get 7.2k or you could get 23.2k, but I think there was also another part to it where if the final outcome was less than a certain amount, you got that instead

Not so shure about that, i got 435exp from same pole i got 18k exp from another char Razz so the exp is waa to random Razz
Back to top Go down
Johndave

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:39 am

Like I said, I'm not sure of the formula, I'm trying to remember a conversation had 2 years ago. Sorry for a foggy memory
Back to top Go down
Nospells

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:44 am

Urdadi wrote:
Aranock Professions Guide by Calizhar:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DKNOFBMM

Do to the reasent Things with megaupload and lawsuits.

Do anyone have this spreadsheet? Would love to take a look at it.
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:35 am

Luck Formula::

tested on Earl here:

https://aranock.rpg-board.net/t1612-luck-chart

Last edited by Urdadi on Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:47 am

Nospells wrote:
Urdadi wrote:
Aranock Professions Guide by Calizhar:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DKNOFBMM

Do to the reasent Things with megaupload and lawsuits.

Do anyone have this spreadsheet? Would love to take a look at it.

Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Smith10
Back to top Go down
Kodara

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:25 am

Anyone got a lab10 map and/or guide?
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:05 pm

I have labs 1 - 11 started, but I wasn't able to finish them.
Back to top Go down
Deoric

PostSubject: lab 10   Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:39 am

a lab 10 guide would be very nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:17 am

Was wondering on the sorc guide is thar right not raising enhance weapon until after all the otheres are that high?
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:36 pm

Awesome vid.....

what speed was that? 4X?

Also can you do one where it is a temp or warrior doing it solo?
What about each of the alternate endings? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Here is a map to mine 1 Seyan shrine
Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Seyan_11
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Here's Seyan Shrine 2
Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 <a href=Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Seyan_12" />
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:32 am

And mine 3 is N of the mage/knight. If you walk into the NE corner of the area.. hug and trade the N wall, its about 1 screen N (and maybe slightly west) of where you fight the knight when you mine those 3-4 pieces from the small lava room into the large.
Back to top Go down
Dakr

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:11 pm

I will just drop this right here, if the gods don't like that I did this remove it Smile 

Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Necromap2

Ok so the black lines are the paths to the keys, red lines are the paths to the doors.

Do not open any chests unless you see 1 of the black lines going towards them, also do not open any chests inside the skeleton rooms that you have to fight.  When you get to the last area and mine through you will fight 2 skeletons, once you complete that you will fight 4 skeletons, so be prepared.  The teleports in the rooms with the monsters will just take you 1 before the room if you select the wrong 1, just guess and check it as I don't know which teleport is exactly which because the rooms are similar.

When you kill the room of 3 ghosts in the end, you will be teleported to a room thats about 4/4 with walls on each side.  Mine to the Northwest for the end, inside is a colonel ghost and chest with necro sword.  Congrats you got necro sword now Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:58 pm

Epic. Very nice work.
Back to top Go down
Dakr

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:59 am

Map for Quest 1 new area ghosts key placement.

Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Quest1KeyParts

In the Northeast corner of the wolves room is where you get the steel dragon armor, I didn't map it cause I didn't need the armor on my necro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:02 pm

Which is a shame really because it means you also missed a gpot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:19 am

A mod / completed version of the original. Credit to whomever did the original.

Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Ice11010
Back to top Go down
Dakr

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:15 am

I don't know how in demand this is, but here it is.  Map of the flower farm and flower locations.  The locations of the flowers are marked.

Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 FlowerFarm

In the teleport room the south portal will take you to wand quest, north will take you to staff quest.

Last edited by Dakr on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:41 am

Someone really needs to take all this and make a website out of it..
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:33 am

Are you volunteering?  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Johndave

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:05 pm

I was bored so I mapped out Necromancer Sword quest, I didn't fully mine it all out, because let's be honest, I hate mining so you're lucky you get this. I also ID'd the mobs for their stats.

Map:

Skeleton ID:

Ghost ID:

I did notice the final ghost had 80 stun/curse instead of 70, but everything else was the same.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guides n Guides n Guides    Guides n Guides n Guides  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guides n Guides n Guides
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next