Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party at xroads!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Subzero

Party at xroads! Empty
PostSubject: Party at xroads!   Party at xroads! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:40 am

All clan members invited!
Back to top Go down
Oldfriend

Party at xroads! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party at xroads!   Party at xroads! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:47 am

I'm game, I'll bring my little 1st lt. Maybe on skua spells and a dpot, I can actually dent those lt cols or whatever the max rank for me is lol Well that might be a waste, Ish spells and gpot then I guess
Back to top Go down

Party at xroads!
Page 1 of 1